View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 11:56 AM   #1
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Another one to be resurrected

Recently I had the chance to acquire a truck from a board member who became frustrated with one of his projects. The purpose for his project was to have a nice truck he could use to not only have a hobby while repairing it but to also have a viable truck for those days when he needed one for doing household chores and projects. He had built the transmission over the course of a year or so and had just installed it in the truck, and while out with the truck the motor let go and that was the catalyst for him buying a retired flatbed fire truck which he intended to use as the new truck as it ran and drove.
I picked up the truck about a week ago in Maryland and I was originally intending to use it as a parts truck, but upon looking at it I was bitten by the restore it bug
here are some before pictures
Attached Images

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is online now   Reply With Quote