View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 10:58 PM   #34
Hart_Rod

Re: Project 50th C5 Blazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted78SS View Post
smbrouss70 -

I was thinking of that for sure. Since I am fabricating most of the rear parking brake cable arrangement, it sure makes sense for the overall theme. As for the dash, I have a 67-68 Tach dash already, and contemplating modifying it to a Tach / Vac Cluster. That of course is a long way off, but it's on my list.

Hart_Rod -

I have been going back and forth on the seating. The Blazer was originally a utility bucket one, and I traded those for sport buckets. Still I love the look of that Buddy Bucket you have.. I have to add that picture to my wish list and ponder that one some more. Where did you have your seat done at? or did you do that yourself - cause it is very nice indeed.

I did get my hands on an original dash pad and a set of visors from a 50th thanks to Livrat.. I will post pictures of them as soon as I take some.

One other area I keep bouncing back and forth on it the use of 67 or 68 front fenders. I love the 67's, but in reality 68 would be the correct choice.. Anybody have some feedback on that?
The gold and white ones belong to stllookn. The black and white houndstooth are mine. I just took some pictures to a local upholsterer and he made the covers. Go with the 68 fenders and if you don't like them weld up the hole........
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote