View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 09:07 AM   #11
Cheeseman

Re: Project "Home Wrecker"

Thanks guys, they seem to come in and multiply! I have seriously considered taking the front clip off this C20 and slapping on the old 69 front clip back on it and then shortening the rear frame on it and having a shortbed C20 for a beater shop truck since i have a beater SWB in the barn (a patches truck!). My wifes words of wisdom this morning were that if I continue to drag this stuff home then it better all fit in the sheds...good thing I have a 3 car garage, a 30x40 shop, a 40x80 Morton building, an old barn and a lean to shed (I will have to just leave the tractors and combine outside!) I guess I better send momma shopping this weekend b/c I have a feeling me and my buddy may be coming home with more than just this C20....the seller told me he has a small junk yard with lots of old hot rod and rat rod type stuff out there.....I am considering dragging out the 25' GN trailer! Oh and the shop is a mess in the parts you cant see, I am a bit anal about trying to keep my work area pseudo clean though

Cheese "it's just money!" Man