View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 06:08 PM   #1
abadsvt

Finally my own build thread!

I have been a member here for a couple months and have been doing some research for my 1970 swb c10 project. After i sold my chevelle i had the money to start it. A little info about the truck. About 15+ years ago my grandfather bought this truck and restored it. I was only 10 or so but fell in love with the truck. A few years after he restored it he gave it to my father as a gift for me when i get to the responsible age to drive. Somehow the truck wasn't ever used and it slowly got ruined. I got to drive it a little bit in high school but ended up buying a new car so the truck sat some more. Ended up being used as a storage compartment. A few years later my grandfather passed on. So this truck has alot of emotional attachments. Make a long story short i decided to fix the truck up because i didn't feel it was right for the truck to rought away. So here i am.

My goals for this truck a pretty high. The truck originally a stepside but is being changed to a fleetside. The motor is a 350 lt1 that i might keep. The suspension is being upgraded to Air Ride Technologies shockwaves for the front and back with a trianglated 4 link. There is tons more i am doing but i alread wrote 2 paragraphs so i will keep you informed as i get farther along.
Attached Images

abadsvt is offline   Reply With Quote