View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 12:18 PM   #70
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Re: How do you protect your investment from theft ?

I take the too ugly & stands-out approach, how many three tone Supers are you aware of

Faulty components are nice deterrents as well. You wouldn't want to swipe this at night, because the headlights are no brighter than the park lights, which is exactly how I like it. Karma will see it rains during any theft, and there's a 50/50 chance the wipers will work, I don't like their odds That and they'll need to stop for gas soon, because only I know how the gauge "works". The speedometer is 7 MPH under-represented, so there's probable cause too.
Attached Images

71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring it from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s details such as OEM identifications& part numbers, written in short order. 700+ images include assm, illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is offline   Reply With Quote