View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 10:14 PM   #1
byrd
Union Electrician

F/S gauge parts tach,vac,air,80 lb oil ps tach/vac tins

I have some dash parts that I am not going to use and need some cash fo my project.
1) factory tach gauge, tested a few times works well,, was sticking at 2500 when I got it,but some cleaning and a little oil and it works fine now.The face of the tach has some imperfections and some surface rust stating to show thru the lines on the gauge, driver quality $100 shipped
2) 80 lb oil pressure gauge, nice working condition, has the same issuse with the face showing some surface rust on the lines, driver quality $45 shipped
3) Factory vacuum gauge, excellent working condition, and is very accurate. has the some surface rust issues with the lines on the face, these are pretty hard to find, driver quality $75 shipped Sold to windancer
4)2 factory air pressure gauges with tins, both work and have been tested as good by a fellow member, one is in fair condition need some help with the needle and the face, the other is in nice driver shape,but has the wrong needle on it, $25 for the fair on e shipped, and $35 for the nice one shipped
4) Factory Tach/vac or tach/air metal tins, these are the inner and outer metal tins needed to convert your dash over to a tach/vac or tach/air dash.
$95 shipped Sold to Billa pending payment
5)2 factory air pressure gauges with tins, both work and have been tested as good by a fellow member, one is in fair condition need some help with the needle and the face, the other is in nice driver shape,but has the wrong needle on it, $25 for the fair on e shipped, and $35 for the nice one shipped
6) Factory tach/vacuum lens, should polish up nice, no deep scratches or gouges, $20 shipped Sold to tkeduk8r
7) Factory tach dash printed circuit, super nice original condition, no seperating or hot,broken spots, new repop is $55, get an very hard to find original, for $75 shipped
7) Super nice almost NOS GM printed circuit for a dash without tach,but with gauges, This is the nicest one I have ever seen, could pass for NOS if it didn't have marks from being plugged in. Can out of a low milage survior, EXCELLENT, $50 shipped

REPLY HERE ONLY!!!! NO PM'S
All prices including shipping to the lower 48 only!! Al,Hi,Canada will be higher.
Attached Images

Zip:40272
Big Sandy Survivor...

Quote:
We cannot choose the way we die, but we can choose the way we live
Quote:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.
Quote:
I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors

Last edited by byrd; 06-09-2007 at 12:27 PM.
byrd is offline   Reply With Quote