View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 10:45 AM   #1365
del4fun

Re: Got some new wheels: Boss 338's in 20x10 and 20x8.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksbrktracer View Post
[
First off let me qualify this by saying .... I havent suffered thru 3-4 years of frustration with this wheel and secondly I am in no way trying to argue with anyone .... Just stating my opinions is all. I can tell you... all I have read is this wheel wont fit these trucks , Yet the first 3 trucks I went to put them on ... they fit with absolutelly no mods whatsoever ..... and that is on 1-1/4 thick rotors that I personally measured. Yes you guys are right .... they dont fit everything as evidenced by my 2wd blazer.... but so far I am batting 75% and I havent modified anything whatsoever.

It is personally one of my favorite all time wheels and also .... I love the fact that it is an AMERICAN made wheel. Again Im not tryin to argue , just trying to offer useful information and I dont claim to know it all ....... I tell lots of people to talk to lo-life everyday as he has a vast amount of knowledge concerning these trucks. Hope no one is offended ............ !
So lets say you grind down the rotor hub dimensions a little bit, so the boss wheel is not touching on the wheel inside. Would that work just the studs holding the wheel not the hub?
Attached Images