View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 07:59 AM   #979
special-K
Special Order

Re: Backyard Fireplace

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89AKurt View Post
special-K: Not in that pile. But down the street, I grabbed two pieces of Ralph Lauren Polo Sport luggage, might have gone on only one trip, perfect condition. There was another suitcase, but it was ugly. Lots of BBQs and other metal objects, am tempted to grab all that and sell at recycler.
I just remembered a word I used to hear used a lot a long time ago... Scarf! Or "Scarfin' on stuff", "I just scarfed this wood off the curbside"!

BTW, day before yesterday I was following some back roads to get to a big fire I spotted and ended up on this dirt road where the county had cut some trees and there were a few cut to length rounds of locust (my favorite) laying. I stopped right there and made space in the back of the Suburban and commenced to scarfin' . Luckily on Monday I emptied it out and only had things I needed that day in the back. It's split and in the shed!

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 04-12-2019 at 08:08 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote