View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 05:57 AM   #4965
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Random entry.

[quote author="@georgeb" source="/post/2663716/thread" timestamp="1614985782"][quote timestamp="1614934042" author="@grizz" source="/post/2663557/thread"]Lodger continues to be a real problem.

Scruffy, dirty, disorganised, drunk, and this morning overslept by 2 hrs, then called in sick.

I see tears, and they will not be mine.

I will be brutal.

[/quote]Time to get rid, methinks?
[/quote]

Very soon I suspect he will self destruct and play out his own hand.

I do not care what he does to himself.

However, when you leave taps running, all the lights on, leave doors unlocked when you go out to smoke, don’t clean your used crockery etc...... your assss in getting booted.

On Tuesday I gave him a ride to town (7 miles there) and back to ostensibly buy food and toiletries. He is extremely hygiene shy , first lodger ever to be just dirty.

So he bought cookies, crisps, sausage rolls, and two packs of sausages.

Ohhhh and a bottle of Kooparberg cherry rum, and a bottle of lime Gin that he mentioned he owed someone.

Later the evening this was how I found him....... lights all on, movie on his PC, back door open as he had gone out to smoke during the evening.

He had ordered Chinese take away (I hate food going to the bedroom, and may have to address it) there is a table and chairs in the kitchen. The plate and knife and fork took till yesterday to come down after I had asked him 3 times in the previous days to bring stuff down.

So this was what I found. Seen from the door.

Then the night before last, I offered him dinner as I had cooked enough, he had dinner, sat down here talking a load of sh!t about festivals, and his achievements of getting drunk, memory loss and ending up in medical tents etc.... clearly a kid parents are proud of. Yes, I judge them.

He then proceeded to head upstairs intermittently and outside to to smoke. Hell.... he stinks.

By 9.00pm he had fallen asleep on the couch, a deep sleep, I told him repeatedly to go up to bed, and he kept saying no.

When he did het up, it took three attempts, he could hardly stand and I was waiting for him to fall over on his face.

When I went upstairs an hour later, again, this was what I found......

Speaking to him yesterday, he claims not to recall anything after dinner......

I see tears .......

Not mine.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote