View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 07:43 PM   #24
GOPAPA
"Tail Gate Best Seat In House"

Re: Life "thumb twiddling" sentence

Quote:
Originally Posted by cayoterun View Post
Hello, Gang:
I haven't been on here in some time. Just a "howdy" and well wishes to all of you.
Due to "Father time", health issues, aches and pains and closer to VA health and medical access for both wife and I, we called it quits at the "Home farm in Oklahoma and moved to s/w Mo. We're city dwellers now, so wife made me leave the cow-dog, '46 V-12 powered chev pu, other valuable possessions behind locked in the shop. The place is well watched and cared for by a young neighbor man and family who rented all the grazing land. Not much excitement happens here on 4 blank walls and "Little house on the prairie".

So just getting computer hooked up, and enjoyed the afternoon catching up with ya'll.
If any of you are passing through Anderson, Mo, give a howdy and stop-by.

Marvin Taylor, alias----Cayoterun
Darn the old age things that catch up with us .. I did the same thing now some 8 years ago.. moved to Cul-de-sac in town with no shop building and left behind lots of my toy tools .. if I was still driving to Arkansas to visit family and friends I could easily stop by as it wouldn't be much off the beaten path ...I know a bit of what you mean with health issues.. good to hear from you ..