View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:24 PM   #49
ls1nova71

Re: 67-72 Electric speedo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67c10rustbuket View Post
I would be in for a few vinyl templates for the speedo, or the design so I can have some cut myself. I have been brainstorming about adapting a late model speedo into the old gauge and stumbled onto this. Excellent job!, I will have to go back over and read up on your stuff on the LS forums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumbys10 View Post
I would definetlty take the overlays,2 sets of them. I already have 2 clusters from s10 projects I have that I swapped them out to get a tach cluster lol. Is there 2 overlays, one for the design on the gauge, and one for the lense? I am unclear on that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970 C10 MJW View Post
i mean i am wanting the vinyl print how much would you charge? i live in the 46561 area code, I will make one myself lol. I want to make one so please let me know
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyT View Post
Yes just the vinyl faces. I already picked up a couple dashes.
Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device
Ok guys, here's what I can do. I can have some more made, but I'm going to need to know how many before I do so. Also, my printer is usually really busy (he does graphics on police cars) and these kind of things don't get top priority to keep the prices in check. It would probably be a week or so before they would be done. That said, I'll sell the printed face, the stencile to paint the numbers on the inside of the lens, and a paper template of the speedo mounting for $25 shipped. You'll get what's in the first picture, but the speedo mounting template will be drawn on a piece of paper, you'll need to cut it out and trace it onto a piece of sheet metal and cut it out, not super hard, but does require some tools. I cut this one out with a cut off wheel and a die grinder. The second pic is for reference only, and is what the speedo looks like mounted to the metal piece.
Attached Images

5.3 swap into my RUSTY '71 C10
http://ls1tech.com/forums/conversion...71-c-10-a.html
ls1nova71 is offline   Reply With Quote