View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 05:56 PM   #1
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

the panelburb getting cut up

I will be cutting this one up pretty soon. I suspect there is a lot of bondo bc there is a lot of rust in this thing so I will have to check it out as we go. Cuts will start at $25 plus shipping and go from there. I have already gutted most of this but let me know what else you might need and I will see if I can help out. The front 3 doors have some rust in them but does not appear to be too terrible. The barn doors are shot and the lock pawl is already gone. I believe the front doors are 67 model (at least the wing windows)

Would like to keep the hinges with the 3rd door for now.

All of the glass was custom tinted (inside the glass) it is not removable but several of them are broken.

Would like to sell the frame as one if possible. It has 6 lug front disc brake conversion, set up for automatic & BB and I "think" it has a posi 6 lug rear. Still need to pull cover on that to verify. No title or vin available for the frame.

B pillar is SOLD
Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.

Last edited by richard2717; 06-16-2019 at 07:20 AM.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote