Thread: The Brown Turd
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 12:46 AM   #66
Thebrownturd

Re: The Brown Turd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebrownturd View Post
Thanks guy. I am very happy with how all of my body work turned out. It actually came out straight. I love the bronze especially since it was a one year only color, available only in 70. It is called "dark bronze".
Its been while since my last post about my truck. I will try to get more pictures of what I have done to the truck since we painted it in the summer of 2016. Its been slow going since starting at the university in fall 2016, working full time in the summer and half time during school doesn't leave much time for the truck. Trust me, I haven't lost interest. I've been daydreaming about what my next project for it will be since my dad brought the "Brown Turd" home 7 years ago. I always try to do something on the weekends if I finish all of my work.

I did make a major break through exactly a year ago on the 20th and got the truck to pass smog (on the 3rd attempt), then got the Turd registered and plated. Found some old plates stashed away with the first sticker being from 1971! They are so cool especially since they are period correct and the #s and letters correspond to the county and area I live in.
Thebrownturd is offline   Reply With Quote