View Single Post
Old 11-21-2023, 01:28 PM   #115
SCOTI

Re: 65 Fairlane pro-touring build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic1947 View Post
Dude, you've got a sharp eye! My buddy Andrew Borodin is big on that site, and he suggested posting a build thread there. I posted one time and haven't posted since. I'm also on a Ford forum but only one person ever comments, so I've tapered off there as well. I've been posting on the Chevy/GMC forum for a long time, and I get the most feedback here. Not sure if anyone other than Andrew would follow on pro-touring.
I was on PT.com initially but switched over to Lat-g. I like the disposition of the members @ Lat-g better vs some of the BS that was happening @ PT. Been a member here before both of those. I've known Andrew (well, via the www) since those early PT.com days & even spoke w/him about possibly buying his Richmond 6spd @ one point when the GTO was morphing to the LS era.

The PT.com vs Lat-g is similar to my g-body forum experience. I used to be on MalibuRacing but stepped away because of the characters & BS. Now on the 'g-body forum' & it's similar to being on here so I like the easier generally more respectful flow of comments/assistance/members.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote