View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 11:15 PM   #700
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: D52 Caliper Rear Disc Brake Brackets

The prices for all of my products are Exactly the same as in post #1 of each for sale thread just as it says in bold text. Both of the 6 lug brackets are $177.50 plus $13.65 for shipping.

I have never in 40+ years of working on Chevy's seen a truck 12 bolt with disc brakes from the factory. The only 10 bolts with disc brakes are the '88+ 8.5" & 8.6" 10 bolts. I did not use any dust shield when designing any of my rear disc brackets. I have no idea if any factory dust shield will work. Additionally adding any thickness of metal in between the brackets and spacers will alter the alignment of the caliper with the rotor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C.'sFAB View Post
I see what you mean.... How much is a set of your brackets for a 6 lug rotor with Cadillac/Camaro calipers? I seen it listed for 177 plus shipping?

I was planning on using 10/12 bolt rear dust shields (knowing I will have to change the bolt pattern), will those shields be able to be sandwiched in between your brackets still clear the rotor and caliper? I ask because they already have a cutout section at a specific angle already and was wondering if that angle is close to the angle of your brackets?
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote