View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 01:34 PM   #7374
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds

Another project truck. $7000 I've not seen it but it looks like it could be a great start on a cool truck. Although the lack of a drivetrain makes the pricing a little high in my book.

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/...042904690.html

I have a 1972 Chevy C10 short wide bed project for sale. This truck is built from factory short bed parts. The cab is a rare 1972 factory bucket seat cab off of a 2wd 1/2 ton long box cheyenne super truck. The rest of that truck comes with this project. The frame is a factory short frame with disc brakes. The bed is off of a 1968 Chevy Short box truck. The bed is very nice with a very flat bed floor. The truck is titled and licensed with the 1972 cab title.

There is no motor or transmission with this project. All of the parts listed come with the truck. I will not seperate any of this. If it does not sell we will build it once our current project is complete. We were collecting parts for this project with the plans of it being blue and silver or blue and white. We are asking $7000 and are firm on our price.

- Factory bucket seat cab
- Factory shortbed frame
- Factory shortbed
- Cab not cut for sound system
- AC cab
- Factory tilt
- Sport Buckets
- New USA made seat foam
- Restored Console
- Houndstooth seat covers w/scroll
- Restored Tachometer dash
- Totally stainless bolt kit