View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 11:33 PM   #26
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Power Brake Booster Adapter Bracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedro6371 View Post
the only only thing it may be a problem is my truck use to be six cyl with a three on tree now i have 283 with a 4 speed saginaw,originally on the truck is master cyl with a clutch cyl. i dont know how to do the linkage for the new set up and how to attache it to the pedal the brakes i think i can handle it,if you have any answer thanks.
OK, so if I understand you correctly, you are wanting to convert to a disc/drum brake master cylinder but don't know what clutch master cylinder to use or how to connect them to the pedals.....is that correct? Do you want to have power brakes?

This is something that I have gotten only part way with designing a bracket for. It will most likely be a couple of weeks or so until I have something that would work for you. If you need something right away, take a look at what Slepysal did for his clutch master. That is most likely the similar direction I will be going with my design.

Here is the link to slepysal's conversion....
http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com/vboa...d.php?t=341247

If you need more help let me know.....
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE

Last edited by Captainfab; 06-09-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote