View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 09:15 PM   #30
special-K
Special Order

Re: Nudder Music Thread: 67-72 Music

It's the weekend and no action here. I mean it's Saturday night! Am I the only one fascinated with connecting these trucks with the great music of the times... as well as all te great things connected to this era? I feel alone here, which I'm totally cool with. But jeezy peezy c'mon! Ya buncha one post wonders . I always noticed looking at car mags these guys with the magazine quality cars seemed to come up short in the music department. In the credits for what the car had it was always cheapass stereos like Kraco or Realistic. I never got that. Can't a guy be a motorhead AND appreciate great music, too? Maybe it's that most are young bucks who just don't get it. I dunno, but I'm happy enjoying my world regardless.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote