Thread: Gary's S10
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 03:23 AM   #19
454_72_4X4

Re: Gary's S10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad6772 View Post
if you do not like how things are......LEAVE......
And that's exactly what will happen.... eventually...

Don't get me wrong, there's still an incredible amount of knowledge on the board, and I still enjoy alot of the threads. The builld threads are some of my favorites because I like lookin and learnin. But it just the fact that somebody, (not directing this at you personally Liz...I know you don't make the rules), always wants to put some money in their pocket if there happens to be even a chance somebody else might make some money.
Classic example is the $ for the classified section. If the charge was for the entire website it would be different, but there's money changing hands in the classified section so "somebody" wants part of it.
Some say 25 bucks a year is a good deal, which it may be, but I'm a member of probably 2 dozen or so of these boards. If they all charged 25 bucks a year...well, you do the math.

I really didn't even notice the name on the pics until they were removed.

And the best part of all. I'm not really into the lowered frame dragging useless trucks that I'm guessing this build would end up as, (?), but I still appreciate good quality craftsmanship and like to see the process and effort these guys put into building them.
If the watermark isn't allowed, what about the username. Is there gonna be a charge for that next? Ya see what I'm getting at? Once it starts there is no end.

Someday I'll finish my 72 with or without this board and that's all that really matters to me anyway.

Edit away Liz. My apologies.
98 Sonoma (TPI outa the Trans Am)
03 Yamaha 660 Raptor
03/04 660 Raptor
07 700 Raptor
85 Honda Odyssey
454_72_4X4 is offline   Reply With Quote