View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 10:15 PM   #108
mrhino
Account Suspended

Re: Build #2 Crusader!

Update. In the last couple of weeks I did manage to finish the floor. I put my rear end all back together. I Cleaned it, installed new bearings and seals. I did go ahead and use the 4:10 gear ratio I figured it would help with towing and the bigger tires. Plus added new Amsoil gear oil. I also Got the brakes all bleed and put on the wheels before dropping it on the ground. This truck never came with interior trim. so I mocked that all up and drilled holes. while doing this I made the decision to complete all the interior before putting the truck on hold, while I get my business up and running, and before I started on my little shortbed restoration project. I had Tyler removed all the door panels, and gutted the interior out. we removed the back glass so we could paint and put in the headliner board. on Sunday we had a "sanding party" The whole family got involved. In a few days we should have everything scuffed and ready. By then my epoxy primer and clear should be here from SPI. And I Also Got in my sound deadener (acoustical damping material). this is one of the products I will selling soon. Hopefully I can have all this done a week or so.

mrhino is offline   Reply With Quote