View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 06:02 AM   #5
special-K
Special Order

Re: What could go wrong....part 2

I see vehicles carrying brush all hung out like that all the time down in Howard County, an area full of well paid people with no common sense and a very over policed. Yet, never seen one pulled over for that. I've had a brush pile across the road in the woods ever since I've lived here, so can't relate. Just drag it or wheel it over in the wheelbarrow.

All this person had to do is take the same shears he cut that stuff out with then cut a little more into shorter pieces and that whole load would have laid in the bed w/o hanging out to draw the attention of L.E.O. No big foul in my eyes (except lack of rear vision), but that's what you get for being lazy. I haul a lot and often, in truck and/or trailer, and never been cited for that. Never lost anything on the road either. Load/tie down right and forget about it.

Ah yes, the ole justice of the peace courts. I have some funny tales on that

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote