View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 05:38 PM   #56
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Re: Have you ever done something really dumb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrens69GMC View Post
Some say its dumb. I bought 2 puppies 1500 miles away from home.

Job says if you fly you have to quarantine for 14 days.

Me -"Fine! I'll drive to get them"

Seller met me part of the way, so just 1150 miles one way.....
That's dedication.

We fostered Peruvian Inca Orchid pups for a time, one for a long while, and all of them went to someone many States over. A lady flew 2500 miles for the last one. It's estimated there are only 1000 on Earth, a fluke we had one less five of them.

They're on the wild side, similar Coyotes & Fox say. You've never seen pups play rough until you see these little (*()*^ in action, Tasmanian devils more like and they bite hard That skin is tough, it has to be Somehow they're sweethearts anyway. She's conning me she's standing on top the dog food container.
Attached Images

71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring it from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s of OEM identifications and part numbers, all written in short order. 700+ images include assm, illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is offline   Reply With Quote