View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 11:05 AM   #5
special-K
Special Order

Re: 1963c-10

He said he'd do something and now he isn't. He probably figured (conveniently) that since there was no communication from early Nov till well past when he said he'd pay that he was off the hook. Can't rely on high integrity these days. It took enough to say he'd do what he did,but you gave him the impression (I think) that it was no big deal by leaving him alone for so long.Not saying he's right,but communication is everything in such cases. You should have maintained contact,even with nothing new happening. You thought this and that,then found out different. Let him know what you think,don't just think it.
"Hi Jon, It's near the end of the month. Let me know when the money is on it's way...Thanks"

"Dear Jon, I know the holidays are coming up fast. And,I know money gets tight. I'm wondering if this is why I haven't received the money you committed to sending. Please let me know something...thanks"

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote