View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 04:39 PM   #209
QBRacing

Re: 1958 SWB C4 Fleetside - NZ Build

Why is it that the small things take longer to fix than the big things.

So my steering is completely finished (bar the mount for the bottle). I made this quick YOUTUBE VIDEO showing all the components from start to finish incase it can help someone else in the future.

------------

Ive also been working on the column selector setup to work with the 4L60E. Why is it non of the aftermarket guys support this .... they all seem to say evverything but the 4L60e.
Regardless I bought the Lokar ACA-1804 cause I figured I could mod it to work and well..... I did and it doesnt take much.

Here is a LINK TO MY HELP TREAD on this forum

Here is a YOUTUBE VIDEO showing the mods and how I did it. If Im no professional and can figure it out Im sure some of you smart cookies can as well. (KEEP IN MIND) ... that the angle of the column support bracket will effect the length of the cable throw between park and low.

------------

I have also come up with ingenious ways for the factory VT Commodore (SS CHEVY) accellerator pedal and cable to work with the Holley 4150 throttle body I am using and for the factory VT Commodore handbrake (e-brake) to work with the old clutch hole which I am not using ..... pretty trick if I dont say so..... more to follow as I find the time to finish those bits and relocated the remote brake resevoir to make it all work and look purdy.

Q
QBRacing is offline   Reply With Quote