View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 07:34 PM   #7
BabyBlue
The Peacemaker

Re: USA-1 quality questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKCR View Post
They have a lot of videos on Youtube, that show their actual products on our trucks. Your only about 1 1/2hr drive from USA1. Right there, would save a ton of shipping costs. You can see all their products before purchasing. I will going down there myself soon. This is where is get all my NEW SEAT FOAM.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNI...nAp3HSA/videos
Thanks TKCR. I didn't know they were that close! I will be taking a trip up there when I get back from Japan. Videos helped a lot. Look forward to the trip up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75C10 View Post
Babyblue
Hope this works out well for you. I am also hoping to redo my original Mandarin Blazer interior. Are you planning buckets or bench? I am not certain which cloth insert I want although in 77 and 78 the seats were were just vinyl. My K5 is 77. But plaid is on the menu for me

75C10,

Both a bench interior and low back buckets. I have two trucks I am redoing the interior in. Both trucks are cordova brown exterior and my stepside originally came with he mandarin, the shortwide came with saddle. I sold all the saddle stuff, taking what I can from my stepside over to the shortwide and buying all new for the stepside. I will definitely post reviews and updates. I'll be gone for a month, but when I get back I'll pick up the shortwide from the body shop from some rust repair and get to the interior in it.
Btw, A mandarin blazer interior is going to be a lot of orange! especially those back side panels.
79k original miles & being restored

1979 Chevy 2wd Short Wide
aka "Emma-Jayne"
Cordova brown with mandarin guts

2019 Chevy Tahoe LT

Previous rides:
-2002 Firehawk T/A, 2006 Trailblazer SS AWD, 2014 GMC Sierra RCSB, 1971 2wd Blazer, 1996 SNB, 1997 2dr 2wd Yukon, 2001 Silverado RCSB, 2011 Silverado Z71 4x4, 1982 2wd Blazer, 1997 2dr Tahoe, 1970 Chevelle SS, 1972 2wd Blazer, 1986 Silverado Stepside, 1995 S-10, 1985 Silverado SWB.
BabyBlue is offline   Reply With Quote