View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 05:57 PM   #9
TKCR

Re: The dash pad matrix...who makes the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69GMC910 View Post
I thought cheyenne quit using the metal frame as they blame it for every single GM dash pad cracking?
Not every GM dash pad has cracked, mine hasn’t. That is why most people complain about LMC. Is because they warp and crack in a small amount of time. I have personally seen 2 of LMC dashes warp in a matter of 6 months. Both people had come to my house to pick up a bench seat. The 1st one I saw, I made a comment to him about his dash being warp so bad. He said it fairly new, only 6months old, and he was not happy. The next guy that came, same thing, he a a very warped dash. So I ask that guy, did you buy your new dash from LMC. He said yeah, how did I know? They were both from Michigan so it was not like they are sitting the hot sun all the time. Now Cheyenne would probably say the about the Urethane dash because they know what is being said. Because when they first switched over, there was a post about why someone was not able to get ahold of them to place an order. He was finally able to talk to someone at Cheyenne. This person told them that they weren’t taking any more orders until they had everything switched over to the urethane frames. They were asked why, and they said it was to save money. Although it didn’t seem that they passed those savings to us, the prices went up.

Last edited by TKCR; 02-10-2020 at 06:13 PM.
TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote