View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 05:51 AM   #1
low&slow
Account Suspended

34 dodge alternator bracket

Well I traded off my '33 dodge brothers pick up with original suicide doors for a '34 dodge sedan that is 100% original minus the motor. I just installed a slant six into it a few weeks ago and ran into a small issue with the alternator. I can't get the hood to close and latch to the fender properly without tweaking the hood because the alternator is sticking to far out on the passenger side. So with all that being said, Does anyone know where I could buy an alternator bracket to somehow fix this little problem?

I've tried and tried again to talk to the local parts store people and they said they couldn't help me out without seeing some pictures. So, I went home and took a ton of pictures and went back to the parts stores and after having them look at the photos, they again said they couldn't help me out because the pictures weren't good enough. They said I'd need to bring them the car so they can look at it to get a better idea of what I need. Well needless to say, I'm not going to load the car on the trailer and tow it 10 miles one way to town and then all around town just for an alternator bracket. So, I'd greatly appreciate if someone could help me out.
low&slow is offline   Reply With Quote