View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #29
yukon ratrod

Re: Project '64 Cheapskate

well glad to see your ok! Ive been in a few accidents caused by others and I can relate to the neck and back issues. well between work and family, Im a happy man, but need a new set of wheels on the road for summer. theres a lot of new cars in town. most guys here talk the talk then run down south and buy a finished car!!! then try and convince everyone that they built it. lol Its a small town and everyone knows everyone, so come on guys.lol got my 48 out two days ago and been driving it around, but im bored with it. installed new gauges on friday, but the lust is gone on this one. the sad part is I could get a good dollar for it, but this is the one my wife is in love with. I try to talk her into letting me bodywork and paint it, but the answers the same every time!! go play with something else and leave the rat rod alone. would like to finish the 72, but ive spend a lot and I mean a lot of money on it lately, and have all my parts now minus exterior trim, bumpers, interior seat foam and carpet,ect...... well my friend lets just keep on truckin!! cheers
Attached Images

yukon ratrod is offline   Reply With Quote