Thread: 91 c2500
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 06:31 PM   #1
Dalaigh
Canadian Trucker

91 c2500

Well Last winter I was cruising the local classifieds and found this truck at a pretty good price and I couldn't pass it up. So after getting him to lower the price even more, I drove it home for $900. I took it to have a safety inspection done to see what it would take to get on the road and it didn't need much, just a $14 flasher.

Here it is the night I got it home…

After it was safetied I basically just drove it for the rest of the winter off and on. But once Spring got here I ordered a set of 4" spindles and blocks for the back…

Here it is with just the 4" spindles in it…

And here the rear blocks are in as well as the winter topper on… (all though it seems I don't need it much this winter)
After that I put on a set of 235/85r16's on the factory rims for winter driving…

For the summer I have a set of Pro Comp rims that I had on my 2014 Silverado…

Going to run 285/65r18's KO2's, unless I can figure out if 33x12.5r18's will fit with out rubbing…
The Interior is in great shape for it's age, but the HVAC controls are going haywire and I need to find a new one…

Finally took a look at the RPO codes in the dash toady too, and the truck is a G80 truck with 4.10 gears. I plan to swap out the G80 for a Locker and keep the 4.10's.

This summer I plan to swap the anemic 305 for a 4.8 or 5.3 LS. The plans are to run an Edelbrock intake with a Fitech EFI set up, headers and a TSP 220 cam…

Between the Coronet and the truck I'm going to be busy all summer…

2020 Silverado Trail Boss - 6.2/10spd
Dalaigh is offline   Reply With Quote