View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 02:58 AM   #9
ck5566
Account Suspended

Re: A little problem with "A-P" member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue/72 View Post
Ok I see that you asked him if it was a "positively 68" part, but it seems that he never replied that it was "positively" a 68 part or not so accusing him of selling parts without knowing what he actually had is a little harsh. He never said if it WAS or WAS NOT for a 68, only that he had originally purchased them for a 68. So in his mind he may have thought that it was for a 68 as well. The part didn't fit so in my opinion I would ship it back to the seller at my cost and have him send you your $50 in the mail at his cost.
I don't know what you read from the Original Thread but here you go, "FRAME PARTS ARE FROM A 68 SHORT FLEET, AND REAR END PARTS ARE FROM A 71". That is what I call a as good as gold statement. And what you don't know what he replied back and forth to me in a couple of PM's he did admit they were from his 68. AGAIN HERE YOU GO "HIS WORDS" "AND FOR THE RECORD, IT DID COME OFF OF MY 68". Most of us can Testify that we have found wrong parts on our trucks, that's because PO's have & will & do put anything & or something that really doesn't belong on these trucks in regards to a proper fitment. Again you are not understanding or reading what was printed, He never said that he originally purchased them for a 68. In a PM to me he stated that "HE HAD NO IDEA THAT THE PART WASN'T FOR A 68". All of His & My PM'S will be there for the Administrators & the Moderators to read for them selves. So far all that has responded back to this complaint/thread/post Needs to understand that I have spent Wasted time & gas + almost 300 miles & over a 1/2 day driving to get a wrong part that he (A-P) should have known more about what he was selling & later give a Cheep Excuse by saying " He had no idea that the part wasn't for a 68"..If you don't know what you are selling then get educated on the parts you want to sell or don't sell them. People You All Need to Have All The Facts Which you don't so please Only comment on What You Have read in the Original Thread & from here. Thanks, Danny aka ck5566