View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 12:01 AM   #5
Low68

Re: Avoid the Concrete

I have been wanting to do some chassis modification for quite a while now and was going back and forth for a while on whether to attempt to build my own chassis or use the factory frame rails as a starting point. Since my frame was ruined, I could no longer use my frame as a reference for building my own frame, so I decided I would just buy another frame and use the factory rails as a starting point. I have been talking with a local guy who said he could get me a frame for a reasonable price. I decided I would purchase the No Limit Wideride kit and their Fat Bar 4 link kit. I have wanted big brakes and rack & pinion steering for a long time. I liked it for the coil-overs as well. Mine came with the Ridetech single adjust coil-overs. I decided that I should be realistic and figured the triple adjust would be overkill for me. I will probably regret it later. I also purchased the rear rail kit from No Limit as well as a new gas tank that fits the rails. I drove out to CA and picked up the parts from No Limit. More pics:

Low68 is offline   Reply With Quote