View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 08:33 PM   #4
Hottrucks
Redefining LowBudget

Re: Added to the fleet today (Project Rock'n Roll)

well Like I said this is going to be a project, I've owned it 10 hours and the inside is gutted.....Plans are just like our old trucks...new insolation above the head liner,new wirering for the CB,antennas, and the liniar amp,new speakers in the over head console. I hope to get that buttoned up tomorrow

then change out the stobes for smaller sleeker ones and button up the wires in the doors, next will be a combo project to build a consol between and under the seats to hold the 10" sub woofer plus two 6x9's and amp That will give me a place to hold some stuff and my lunch box...lol...the radio will get an upgrade from the cassete deck to a new CD player (AKA Rock'n Roll)

Next I'll move outside...8 new tires I plan to paint the wheels ( red center with a silver on the lips so it looks like a trim ring) buff all the aluminum to a mirror so I can letter the tanks not the doors...under the top step will be a row of LED's to light the name on the tanks and kick some bling at night also plan to add 2 mini strobes on the back of the steps ( I work at night quite a bit so light is your freind to be safe) these strobes will be at car level so it will be easy to see..I want to add some more side markers on the body so pulling out of intersection you can see the side of the truck well also plan on a underglow kit for the cab...OH and a set of bright back up lights on the steps to work by if needed

I'm also looking for a set of aluminum wheels for the rear axles ( not cheap) the exhaust is going to get turned back a bit and slash cut for now...big plan is to clip the head board and put dual stacks on it but thats about a $2000 project so it's on hold for now

hope you guys will check back as big as these are they arn't much differnt than our trucks
Attached Images

Hottrucks is offline   Reply With Quote