View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 03:01 AM   #53
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Power Brake Booster Adapter Bracket

Well as far as aftermarket booster brackets, mine is the only one that is a direct bolt on, with no hole drilling required. Plus mine does not locate the booster and master so far from the firewall as the factory style brackets do. But this is the reason mine will not work with the column shift. Once you have a compatable booster and the correct master for your braking system, you will have to extend the booster pushrod to connect with your brake pedal.

Yep, I'm not too far from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsanborn View Post
I've got a '67 that had drum/drum and is still column shift. I've swapped to disc up front and am ready to go power. What is the advantage to your adapter vs. an aftermarket booster / cylinder combo? I'll be small block eventually and will ditch the column shift, but for now it'll have to work. Explain why I should use your adapter and what other parts i'll need to get or fab.
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote