View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 11:55 PM   #52
jmedero

Re: cpp frustrations

Look all I am saying is that in this economy this is bad practice. I own and opperate a business that is a "luxury" business. In a market that people are loosing houses, jobs, cars and their life savings I have people paying me good money to detail and care for their cars, boats and planes.
This hobby we are all part of is just that a "luxury". If I could not pay my bills then I can tell you whats the first thing I am cutting off.... thats right the car hobby. I have a 73 Nova, 56 Ford Fairlane, 68 Suburban and I just sold my 66. I am no stranger to spending money on cars. This is not a case of me "wanting something for nothing" or "I dont want to wait, I want it now!" Not at all. I just dont think its right when your selling a Luxury item to say I have it but I cant send it to you because we are too busy. I am not a unreasonable person, I have clients that want their stuff detailed NOW! I know how it feels to be on the other side of the phone when someone is telling me if you cant handle it ill go else were. If this continues to happen then I have an issue on my end. I need to be able to keep up with the demand of the people that feed me and my family. Just my opinion.
I have gotten stuff from CPP via Jeff and hes a cool dude. This in no way was a bash on him. Thats not my style.

Juan
...oh and Justin I think you would blow a gasket if it was sitting on the shelf and someone wanted it!! Thats a good thing, wish you had the drive shaft that I need. LOL

Last edited by jmedero; 03-10-2011 at 11:56 PM. Reason: freaking spelling.... one of my weak spots.. LOL
jmedero is offline   Reply With Quote