View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 06:21 PM   #22
NeoJuice

Re: 1953 Project 1433

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkeating1 View Post
This is a nice puzzle! There should be a serial number located on the left front body hinge pillar with 10 digits (a letter, 2 numbers, a letter, 6 numbers. The engine number should have 7 digits (3 letters-4 numbers).

As far as the trim code and paint code, I don't have the codes assigned to them, only the available color choices. Just looking at the firewall and what paint is left on the cab etc, I would say it was built Jet Black, which would have had an Argent Silver pinstripe. Of course, the GMC bed was blue apparently.
On the VIN tag were I posted the other information above I looked at my 10 digit serial number its all numbers, it has no letters LOL. Engine code is listed above.

Ya looking at the pictures closer, you are probably right that the truck was black which has turned into a bluey green on the cab to match the blue/green GMC box. Its hard to remember because it's sitting covered up in storage and just going by looking at the pictures.

Last edited by NeoJuice; 12-05-2016 at 06:25 PM. Reason: missing information I wanted to include in the origional message
NeoJuice is offline   Reply With Quote