View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 11:33 PM   #34
watahyahknow

Re: Slosh Tubz SEMA 2015 Build...havent got a catchy name yet !

looks like a pretty solid car if you look through all the junk and bad paint . doesnt seem like they hacked intoo the metal

you might find some rust when you take out the windows on the swageline in the back behind the gastank and prolly some unter the roof near the front window

going for a lm7 / ls2 again i guess , i;m curious to wat youre gong to do with the dash , it looks kindah hodge podge from the factory
maibe you could do a deeper dash with wings/armrests intoo the doors , it be eazier to hide the new technoligy youre going to put in it too
since you going to be running modern stuff under the hood there a lot of things available for tablets running android that let you hook it up to the ecu giving you temp rpm and all that sortah stuff and you can get speed from the gps function , might be nice to make it a glass dash prolly could save you some wiring and cash too

could do a mercury / ledsled kindah grille on it

maibe put the headlights higher like in place of the indicators in the hood frenced in a bit and using rectanculair lights with leds
you could do a lowride style truck with suicide doors and all that

idea's for the trucks and the order of things to do are taking shape and get closer to being realized , a few more months and i be able to start building for real

i complete 2 of the trucks intoo running fashion one custom and one basicly stock the thirth will be sacrificed for parts

Last edited by watahyahknow; 09-16-2014 at 11:46 PM.
watahyahknow is offline   Reply With Quote