View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 07:31 PM   #42
webberjames95

Re: 1968 C-20 with 67,000 OG Miles Build Log/ Thread

Got a mexican blanket to cover the og seating material to protect it from tearing any further, minor tears but its original and I want to keep it nice. Its only original once:

Untitled by James Webber, on Flickr

Also, here are some pictures of it out and about, hanging with the modern trucks at homedepot my second home:

Here it is in the background while getting some granite counter tops cut and fit in a house:

Also I have all my brake lights, running lights, etc working finally. Mostly tracked every weird wire down and had to clean off a bunch of connections and grounds. Only waiting on a new license plate lamp to come in the mail, the original one had a bad seal and water corroded so badley that the housing and the bulb bottom were fused together... lol

Also I order orignal keys for the ignition as I only have one and I am bound to misplace it sooner or later, gotta get the og keys recut at locksmith also, I have several samples of carpet coming in the next few days, I know the rubber mats are og in this thing but I want carpet and I need to track down some pictures of the OER floor mats installed in someones car to see if the green ones look any good...

All for now, mileage is now at 68530 fwiw, already put 500+ miles on this thing without any problems

Last edited by webberjames95; 02-27-2017 at 07:37 PM.
webberjames95 is offline   Reply With Quote