View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 09:20 PM   #1
brimc

86 Silverado K20 12V CUMMINS Build

So this project started off 2 years ago and has taken a few twists and turns up until this point.
I started off just wanting to do a basic "rebuild" after I purchased this truck off of Kijiji.

I went and looked at it twice, then drove it home. Looking back now, I should have put it on the road first as it drove real good. According to the paperwork, it was only about 3 years and 12,000km since it's last safety with alot of new parts in the front end and brakes. But I tore into it right away instead.
It had a "built" 350sb with 4bolt main, bored .030 over with flattops, cam etc etc. It had the very common "farmer" 4spd and NP208 TC. Full Silverado interior that was in good shape which was a selling point for me also.

It was very muddy / dirty and the "16" on the glass is a hint as to why.

It started off with alot ( I mean ALOT ) of cleaning with the preasure washer. Then off with the Box

Stay tuned....More to come!

1986 Chevrolet K20 Silverado 12 Valve CUMMINS P Pumped Intercooled/Getrag360/Divorced NP205/10B/14BFF Detroit Locker - DD Canadian Winter Beater.

My Chevrolet CUMMINS Build http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=585509

Last edited by brimc; 06-19-2013 at 09:46 PM.
brimc is offline   Reply With Quote