View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 12:25 AM   #2
66 C10 383

Re: My First Classic Truck Build

Okay, I know how everyone likes pics so before the flood of questions begin, here's what I'm starting with. It looks worse than it really is as it does start and run with the exception of the missing battery & master cylinder.

The front fenders and rockers have been replaced with new. The body mounts are still in great shape too. I have all new weatherstripping and various other parts for it also.

A couple interior shots, as is, thinking of repainting the inside black ...

The bench seat will be replaced with some type of factory buckets (2000 Camaro maybe ?) for more comfy cruising. I also have a set of new unused Dakota Digital gauges from my previous project 86 Cutlass that looks like they'll fit with very minor modifications. At least length and height are less than the instrument cluster so I'm thinking it should fit ...

There are a few bad spots in the body that I might get fixed but that is after it's driveable.

That's the front lower edge of the hood, and what doesn't show in pics are 2 small dents, 1 in the roof and another in the upright panel of the door.

Here's the driver that my friend bought. My truck was his project truck until he bought this one.

Here's some various pics of some of the other stuff I plan on throwing on it.

My Aftermarket Tremec T56 - The plate in the bottom pic adapts the T56 to a standard Muncie style bellhousing.

Okay, now for the questions ...

Last edited by 66 C10 383; 10-08-2014 at 11:09 PM.
66 C10 383 is offline   Reply With Quote