View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #1
Flint70step

Angry Took a big hit today......but Patina Azul will survive

I over heard my Boss saying he was gonna work on Saturday so I volunteered to come in and make some extra cash.My boss and I went to lunch and on the way back we were going to get ice and water.We were on the inside lane and
traffic was backed up on the outer lane.The person stopped in the outer lane waved another driver from the parking lot on thru right into me.I didn't even have time to hit the brakes.

I got out and was screaming the F-bomb as I walked around my mangled beauty.I cried a little bit too.I badly wanted to choke the young woman who just smashed my pride-n-joy but I kept my calm and handled it well imo.The damage is almost identical to what happened to Heavy Eavy's Burb as was our Burbs.The frame is bent and torn so I will need another frame for sure.I'll need another front clip,radiator,fan.heater core/ac assembly,bumper and brackets.

My son loves this truck as much if not more than I do.Getting her back on the road is a must.I'm not gonna give up on her.Any help I can get with parts and help will be genuinely appreciated.I am a carpenter and work very hard for a living and cash is always tight.

I do need help getting a solid number on the value of my Burb r when the adjuster comes to have a look and low ball me.I dont want to get raked over the coals so any help in that area will be genuinely appreciated as well.Thanks Y'all,be good

Here's the damage done..................

72 Custom Deluxe Burb(Arizona truck)Nice interior
Great patina

Project Patina Azul http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=467668
Flint70step is offline   Reply With Quote