View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 03:02 AM   #9
mr.mud1

Re: Hi From Nova Scotia

thanks a million,i appreciate that.i was an hour or so from you a year ago when i bought a 1956 Desoto hemi motor in Lutz,Florida for a project that's in my head for someday down the road.the guy i bought the motor from didn't want to ship it so we jumped on a plane,headed to Largo,Florida and visited friends for a couple of days,bought a truck,some trailer axles,went and picked up the motor and drove home.i sold the truck to a friend,built a car trailer to help us move to our new home and then haul lumber for my new shop.i've had a bunch of these 67-72 trucks but not smart enough to hang onto one.i've had 4 C-20 trucks and they're my favourite so i bought another,a 1 owner big block 72 c-20 cheyenne super,California truck with 74,000 miles,original paint truck that's in Utah and was in storage since 1997.i don't have any pictures yet and with the covid mess,can't go get it.the border between Canada and the States is closed to non-essential travel.i'm hoping things turn around maybe by summer so we can go get the truck.if things don't get better,i may have to look at getting the truck hauled to friends in Ohio or somewhere closer so that when i can go get it,it's not so far away.i am anxious to get the truck here but i have lots to do,so no worries,it'll all work out.i had a look at your truck,she's a beauty.take care.
Attached Images

Last edited by mr.mud1; 01-03-2021 at 03:04 AM. Reason: forgot something
mr.mud1 is offline   Reply With Quote