View Single Post
Old 05-28-2022, 05:12 PM   #5
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Re: 80 two wheel drive Blazer

I went and looked at it. He drove it to where it was parked with it having no major issues. But it was out of site and as you saw eventually just grew over. The main issue it had was someone installed one of those van style sunroofs from back in the day and it leaked. He didnt cover it when parked. The floors are shot, would need entire front floor pan and rockers. The seats have moss growing on them. Rats took the whole thing over as a party town. Looks like the fire wall is has some rust issues on and on.

The good (if any) was it was top of the line. Power everything, air, cruise ... velour lol. I dont know much about the tops so no idea if sliding windows and a little wing deflector window at the front edge were optional. He doesnt want to part it and is thinking 2K would be a good starting point. Personally I have no idea.

Im not meaning this to be a for sale thread. I was talking to a buddy that had an interest and was checking it for him. Lemme see if I can edit this and add a couple of pics for the curious ...
Attached Images