View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 08:24 PM   #10
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3757chevy View Post
A friend tried to register the other day and said he was blocked.
yep. I have 11k accounts to manually go through and approve. Therefor registration is closed until I can get caught up. If you know someone whom wants to register, get the info and shoot me a PM. I can assist if I know there is an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68bowtie View Post
There’s the thread count, subscription notifications going to spam, and also older threads won’t reload in desktop view so I can’t view pictures easily. Not a major deal but kind of a nuisance.
if your subscriptions are going to spam, mark them as not spam and fix it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewychevy67 View Post
When you post wtb or fs threads its kind of frustrating not to see how many views you have. I am paying to have that service even it it's only 25 bucks.
I do agree that it is frustrating.. but you are paying to list items not get a count. That is only for vendors

Quote:
Originally Posted by landarts View Post
Usually this thread count bug starts after a new plugin is added to site or an old one goes bad with not keeping up with upgrade. Might have luck fixing if you try turning off one plugin at a time and see if counter starts again. Also some forum plugins have an area in the admin that does a thread recount rebuild from database.
Josh will be replying shortly, but no not really. You are right in some scenarios just not this one. The issue is time to fix it. Full time work, 12 plus hours of shutting the site down and getting it done. It will be done asap as said before.