Thread: Green Machine
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 10:15 AM   #11
gumbys10

Re: Green Machine

A little update. I am currently stll driving the suburban for shows, so I installed a new trac bar with both ends adjustable because the 315's like to rub on the inside,and put longer wheel studs on the rear to run a 5/16 spacer on both sides. Doesn't rub near as much now. Definetly needs some frontend work, so ordered all new tie rods and steering components, and I might switch the steering box out. Also found out I need a passenger axle shaft, so I ordered a couple and bearings and seals for the diff.

Matt came through and got all my Accuair sitting in the house,I have my watts link from KPcomponents and my front sway bar showed up. Next on the list is just waiting for the porterbuilt stuff then I'll be thrashing away.

I believe I am ordering some dirty dingo engine mounts for the 5.3. Anyone know what long tube lsx headers might work for me and stay in the frame rails with a stock crossmember and 5.3/4l60e? My trailing arm crossmember is a porterbuilt so I want to run my new exhaust in the frame rail.
gumbys10 is offline   Reply With Quote