View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 05:38 PM   #380
ibrown50

Re: Ian's Tennessee Honey '64 Short Box Step-side - England

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythompson1964 View Post
Just read your entire build page, you are doing good work Ian, you are making that truck new again. I can tell this isn't your first rodeo, keep up the good work you will be back on the road in no time.
Thanks Jimmy that's much appreciated, I've not been to Greenville, but have worked in the US a couple of times quite near to you, at the Nissan plant in Smyrna, which I guess is a couple of hundred mile west of you and in Charlotte NC which I guess is about 100 miles south east? I have to say Tennessee in spring time might the the prettiest place on earth.......... It's a small world as my mum would say

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacQuigley View Post
Couldnt agree more Ian. Posted on a C3 site last week and while the 100 or so who replied were all excellent there was 1 who frankly should be deleted from he gene pool! Makes you want to give up in disgust.

No matter how stupid a question Ive posted here or how dumb Ive been I get nothing but positive replies (Unless its from you, Martin or Rian of course!)

Anyway your getting there. Maybe in a couple of years we can hold our own C10 event - the 4 of us!

BTW and before I dump them are my old inner fenders of any use to you?
Thanks Bill sent you a PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz1963 View Post
Needs a Like button.

Thanks Rian, I guess we do what we can to help each other