View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 05:57 AM   #2470
Frizzle Fry

Re: '66 Sunbeam Minx Project - F20C/6sp/4-link/Discs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southcity View Post
HUGE Congrats are in order!! I can't say enough nice things about how great the car looks. Keep us posted as you get it tuned and perhaps we can get a video one day when you take it around the Nurburgring.
Thanks man! Nurburgring would be a dream! I'll definitely get some vids together for you guys after I get back from another business trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palf70Step View Post
Very nice! Excellent work.

Is the Burb/Tahoe back on the list for completion?
Thanks Palf! The Tahoe is definitely getting some love in order to make it more marketable. But between us, knowing myself I will probably get hooked on it again and take it further into uncharted territory. I need a new creative outlet after "finishing" the Funbeam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajgriffin View Post
Awesome work Frizz! Hope you're enjoying the fruits of your labor! Show us a vid when you get the time
Thank yo! Vids are definitely in order!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickysnickers View Post
Top notch!!! Wish I had your talents!
Thanks Ricky! I'm just cultivating skills as I go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRENCHBLUE72 View Post
Congrats bud
Thank you Frenchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by knomadd View Post
Looks great! Good job sir!
Much appreciated Knomadd
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroracer View Post
I've been watching this build since Day 1 and I'm glad you've finally got the car finished and driving! Its an amazing build!
Thanks Nitro! It was a long ride but it was totally worth it! The thing is crazy fun to drive and gets so many thumbs up and looks and smiles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted78SS View Post
Mike..
Given the PermaGrin i am sure your still wearin, I think the new name should be FUNBEAM!!

Hope to see you both before the summer gets away.. As many have said, you pulled off an incredible performance here and should be extremely proud!
Funbeam it is! I like it I've registered it for the Portland All British Field Meet in September (scroll down to see the Funbeam registered pic).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomin View Post
Turned out awesome! Would love to see it firsthand someday
Thanks Zoomin! You're welcome to come see it any time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaymaker View Post
I've been following your build from the day it was on the trailer. I must say I'm impressed with your build skills, your dedication to seeing the task to its end, and the fantastic final results. Thank you for sharing the ride with us!!
Thanks for sticking with me through the loooooong build full of scope drift!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Blue K20 View Post
Wow! It is absolutely beautiful. Nice job
Thank you Sir!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ChevyRedneck View Post
Awesome!!!
Frizzle Fry is offline   Reply With Quote