View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:57 PM   #85
special-K
Special Order

Re: GMC paul door seals are great!

States are getting greedy on tax,bottom line. It's as if they think they're the only ones having a tough time in this economy. They take from those who pay them. These days they are going after swap meets and flea markets for sales tax from non-business individuals who are trying to make ends meet selling items for less than they paid and already paid sales tax on. Now my state wants to add a 10 cent per gallon fuel tax. That'll really help the economy...yeah right. Like they say,"Don't steal,the gov't hates the competition". Bottom line,don't blame businesses for abiding by the rules imposed upon them. Shipping costs money wherever it comes from and that's the money you save waiting at home for it. I'm buying paint soon and will be looking to buy a set of these,whatever the cost,solely based on fit,quality,ease of installation,and mostly a great reputation

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote