View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 07:23 AM   #97
sfont66

Re: 72 C10 for my 25th wedding anniversary

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDPotter View Post
You can also consider Holley's Terminator X Max - it is a computer and wiring harness that controls engine and transmission. It will cost more than a GM computer, PSI harness, and tac module but tuning with Holley's software is much easier and it has more capabilities than the GM brick of a computer and HPTuners software that is not intuitive at all. Just something to think about. If you're going for more of a factory setup, GM route is fine.
Thanks again for the info, I do appreciate it.
I will definitely take a look at the Holley system. One thing I will also need to consider/research is that at some point I would like to upgrade the stock truck intake and injectors. If I buy the harness now, will the connectors for the fuel injectors need to be swapped or changed for different injectors?