View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 03:03 PM   #819
blkcorvair

Re: Project: 1967 C10 Small Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by David67 View Post
Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks! Got the lights on tonight. They'll come off again for paint but we needed them for my sister's wedding on Saturday. I went with 55-59 chevy taillights with black housings. Going to paint to the housings red as well as the brackets. Tailgate still needs to be painted....don't have enough red to do it right now. Still have to do a good amount of interior work too.
I'll be watching it recorded......the wedding rehearsal is at the same time

Thanks!

Thanks I'm more than happy with it!

Thanks for that info!

Thanks! Can't really tell from the pics but the cab forward has a ton of dust on it...going to get it all purdy tomorrow!

Thanks!

Thanks!

They're 8 in. wheels with 4" bs all around. And yes it's the shorter rear end with new axles. I think the combo is perfect in the rear, but at the time I didn't realize that the drop spindles up front would push my width out 1.5" on each side. You can't tell in the pics because the wheels are turned a little but it bothers me a lot and I'll change them soon to ones with more bs. I also think the fronts are a little stuffed so I'd like to go with a smaller tire. IMO wheels look better tucked deeper into the fenders.
Thanks!!
Thanks for that info!
blkcorvair is offline   Reply With Quote