Thread: Inline Tube
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 09:32 AM   #35
special-K
Special Order

Re: Inline Tube

While I agree Inline has abrasive customer service, I have nothing but top notch parts come from them. I have always felt they provide a great service toward a quality restoration. The abrasiveness I took as meaning they are more of a business to business operation. This is how I find most businesses my business deals with. They act like they are there for people who know what they need and not to explain anything. The problem is now they are selling to the general public, even Ebay, and customer service is part of that thing that brings all that money in. I hate when I post a complaint about a bad experience and others come on saying they had a great experience. "Well good for you. Consider yourself lucky. All I know is you would be as pissed as I am if the same thing happened to you." So I'm not doing that. Just trying to put some perspective on it. I now know, although I have had nothing but good experiences with them, I have new beneficial info to hopefully help toward assuring my next order goes as well as others. f I don't like his responses to my questions toward assuring a smooth experience, I won't carry the order out!

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote